The shampoo against dandruff treats some of the scalp infections like seborrheic dermatitis as well as dandruff. Its medical name is selenium sulfide and it’s considered to have anti-infective properties because it can inhibit the growth of the yeast which causes the infection. It can also treat skin discoloration.
Here are some other uses for your shampoo against dandruff:
Zinc pyrithione is an ingredient that can destroy the bacteria which kill acne. You just need to was your face with an anti-dandruff shampoo! Leave it on for several minutes. Then, rinse it away.
In case you have Athlete’s foot, rinse your feet with anti-dandruff shampoo! It is full of anti-fungal properties and it will destroy all of the fungus which cause this condition
Blepharitis and dandruff are known to cause inflamed eyelids. Rinse the hair with an anti-dandruff shampoo and you’ll prevent the bacteria to appear.
The ingredient called zinc pyrithione is also helpful against rosacea. You just have to rinse away the affected area with some shampoo for several days.
This is a yeast infection which appears like pink, brown or scattered white patches or rash. They’re itchy. In case you have this condition, you just have to wash your whole body with an anti-dandruff shampoo.
Swimmers should wash their hair with anti-dandruff shampoo after every swim. That will help them remove the toxic chlorine in their hair and scalp.
Massage your wet scalp with an anti-dandruff shampoo. Leave it to act for several minutes and rinse it away.
Reverse Hair Dye
In case your hair dye turned out to be very dark, try our method presented here:
- Several vitamin C tablets (500 mg)
- An anti-dandruff shampoo
- A teaspoon (for crushing the tablets)
- A bowl
- First, take the teaspoon and crush the tablets of vitamin C.
- Add a little bit of the shampoo and stir it well. There shouldn’t be any lumps.
- Put this mixture on your wet hair. Massage the scalp as well as the whole hair.
- After that, wrap your hair in a cling-film / plastic bag.
- Leave it to act for 45 minutes.
- Then, rinse it with plenty of water. Apply a conditioner.
- This procedure should be repeated once a day for several days until you see the dye has been removed.
Note: The result that you’ll acquire will depend on the amount of vitamin C you decide to use, the dye you used as well as the condition of your hair.
Article and image source: http://besthealthyguide.com